For some of our students, there are some great opportunities to go into employment on completion of their time at Logic. We are happy to support students who wish to enter employment, providing they are choosing something that will provide opportunities for their future career and have considered all options.
- Overview: Get straight into the working world to start earning. You’ll need an up-to-date CV and cover letter. Students need to ensure the role suits their skills and experience and has a future career pathway.
- Location: Various workplaces or from home
- Duration: Dependent on job offer and the type of contract offered.
- Entry requirements: Requirements differ between employers. Students will benefit from having qualifications, experience, digital and employability skills when applying.
- Leads to: Work within the company or the opportunity to progress within that sector or business.
- Overview: A chance to learn and train with a large company while earning a wage. Offered in sectors like accountancy, engineering, finance, IT, law, leisure and retail. Similar to graduate employment schemes run over a longer period of time.
- Location: You’ll often rotate between different locations with the same company to get experience and it can include distance learning or time in college or university
- Duration: 3 to 7 years
- Entry requirements: Usually high grade A levels or equivalent and a keen interest in the sector you want to work in
- Qualifications: A university degree and/or professional qualification
- Leads to: Professional employment
- Find out more: Directly from company websites