- Nothing is more important than the safety and wellbeing of our students. We ask that you take some time to familiarise yourself with some key safeguarding points.
- Logic School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of all our students and expect all staff and visitors to share this commitment.
- Our philosophy is to always ‘think the unthinkable’.
- Visitors to the school will be asked to sign in on arrival and provide their DBS details (if available). Those without DBS clearance accompanied by a member of staff to ensure the safety and wellbeing of students.
- We have CCTV recording in areas of the school site for the safety of students and staff.
- Photography of our students is strictly forbidden without prior consent.
- Mobile phones should be switched to silent when on site.
- If you have a safeguarding or child protection concern please report what has been disclosed to one of our designated safeguarding leads below as soon as possible, who will record and act, if appropriate, on the information.
- Remember that if there is a risk of immediate serious harm to a child, a referral can and should be made to children’s social care services immediately and that anybody can make a referral.
- At Logic, we want our students to feel SAFE and this concept is displayed across the whole school. (see below)
- For Logic staff, we refer to the 5 R’s of Safeguarding – see below
John Cadogan – DSL and Vice Principal
Russell Coles – Deputy DSL
Alex Pett – Deputy DSL and Principal