We run an Employer Partner Programme where we collaborate with employers to help prepare students for the world of work.
Benefits of joining us as an employer partner include
- Exposure to a young and vibrant workforce through various events – an effective recruitment tool.
- Training and development opportunities for current staff by allowing them to train, mentor and manage our students.
- Free advertising of relevant job opportunities around our school and on our Job Board
- Monthly Logic Partner meetings to help directly address the skills gap and to generate a pipeline of quality candidates for your business
- Contribute towards the ‘Social’ in your ESG/CSR agenda by improving employment prospects for your local community
- Invites to our regular networking sessions (organised by our students) to provide you with the opportunity to network with peers in the community and further afield
- Your logo displayed on our website/ social media??
- Provide opportunities for Work Placements for our students to ‘learn at work’.
- Host Industry Days, where small groups of students visit their place of work to see how it operates on a daily basis.
- Deliver Employer engagement sessions on one of a range of areas. This might include CV writing, mock interviews, the job application process and social media training.
- Support us on key aspects of our curriculum where we draw on the experiences of you as industry experts.
- Give inspirational talks to our students to help them to aspire to more.
- Industry experts taking over classroom lessons.
- Attend Careers Fair to provide students with the information about their options after Logic.