Logic Christmas Trips
Dear Parent / Carer,
Logic Christmas Trips
We have arranged an opportunity for all Logic students to participate in a Christmas Trip on Thursday December 16th 2021. There will be a range of different trips available for students to choose from, all with differing activities and prices. The trips are:
- South Bank Winter Festival plus Tate Modern – free entry but students will require money if they wish to go on rides, buy food, etc. It is likely to be cold so students need to dress warmly and appropriately!!
- London Zoo – £8 – see the animals in their winter surroundings! It is likely to be cold so students need to dress warmly and appropriately!!
- Escape Room in Kingston – £16 – 10 places MAX – 1 hour session. Travel by TFL bus.
- Madame Tussauds – £14 – a major tourist attraction in London, displaying the waxworks of famous figures, as well as popular film and television characters and actors.
- Jump Giants – £14 for 1 hour – bounce with your friends – travel by bus / minibus.
- Science/Natural History Museum – free entry – visit and learn in some of London’s amazing museums!
- Paintballing – £27 inc. 100 balls – expect to buy more balls at approximately £8 per hundred. Average usage is between 300-500 balls.
- Top Golf – £16 for 2-3 games – Addlestone. A fun target game of golf with your friends.
Students will leave Logic at a time dependent on their trip. Further details to follow. Those travelling by train will be dismissed from Feltham station. Students will participate in their normal Logic uniform, unless specifically given further instructions. All students will need to bring money or a packed lunch as we will not be at Logic for lunch. Travel costs will be funded by the school. Students not participating in these activities can remain at Logic and appropriate work will be provided.
- Students need to return the slip overleaf along with payment for their respective trip in full which must be paid via ParentPay.
- Trips will be filled on a first come, first served basis. We need to ensure that minimum numbers are met to ensure trips proceed.
- We reserve the right to remove students from a trip or prevent students attending if we feel their behaviour does not warrant their participation. Money will not be refunded if this happens, as bookings will have been made in advance.
- FORMS NEED TO BE RETURNED AND MONEY PAID BY WEDNESDAY 8th DECEMBER AT THE LATEST.
If you have any questions regarding this activity, please contact me at Logic.
I give permission for my child ………………………………………………….…… to attend the Logic Christmas Trip on Thursday 16th December and have paid the appropriate amount of money via ParentPay.
Please tick the box next to your child’s trip to acknowledge you have read the relevant information.
- South Bank Christmas Market and Tate Modern – free entry – students will be allowed to go around in small groups without teacher supervision at all times. Students will need to check in with staff at designated times and places. Students will have contact numbers for all staff in case of an emergency.
- London Zoo – £8 – students will be allowed to go around in small groups without teacher supervision at all times. Students will need to check in with staff at designated times and places. Students will have contact numbers for all staff in case of an emergency.
- Jump Giants – £14 for 1 hour bouncing – students will participate in activities involving trampolines, dodgeball and jumping pits. Appropriate clothes needed – No belt buckles, clothing studs, jewellery, key chains, or sharp objects are permitted on the trampolines. – No loose change in pockets. Due to the nature of the activity, there are risks involved, which neither Jump Giants nor Logic School take responsibility for. Parental Medical form MUST be completed.
- Escape Room – £16 – In Kingston. Students will travel by TFL bus. Students will be ‘locked in’ so not suitable for those with a fear of small rooms, etc.
- Science Natural History Museum – free entry – students will be allowed to go around in small groups without teacher supervision at all times. Students will need to check in with staff at designated times and places. Students will have contact numbers for all staff in case of an emergency.
- Top Golf – £16 – students will travel by minibus and be accompanied by staff.
- Madame Tussauds – £14 – Students will travel by train and will be accompanied by staff within the venue.
- Paintballing – THIS IS A HIGH RISK ACTIVITY AND STUDENTS MAY GET INJURED. Please do not sign up for this activity if you are unhappy with the risks involved for your child. Protection is provided by the company. Old clothes and footwear needed. Students will get dirty and it is likely to be very cold and wet. Parental Medical form MUST be completed.
Signed: ……………………………………………………… Date:……………….