Working with Logic
Logic Studio School is a new school for International Business, Computing and Digital Media which opened in West London in September 2016.
What we are?
- A specialist school for up to 300 students aged 14-19, who want a career in the Business, Finance, Computing and Digital Media sectors.
- Our aim is to provide a fully trained and highly skilled workforce for the local economy.
- Our students will leave Logic with high level academic qualifications, combined with the employment skills and experience needed to be successful in business.
How can you help?
We are looking for local, national and international companies to help provide opportunities for our students to learn how the world of business works. We need people who can help in one or more of the following areas:
- Provide opportunities for Work Placements for our students to ‘learn at work’.
- Host Industry Days, where small groups of students visit your company to see how it works on a daily basis.
- Deliver Employer engagement sessions on one of a range of areas. This might include CV writing, mock interviews, the job application process and social media training.
- Support us on key aspects of our curriculum where we draw on the experiences of you as industry experts.
What you get?
- Access to a young and vibrant workforce who can support your recruitment.
- Training and development opportunities for your current staff by allowing them to train, mentor and manage our students.
- An increase in your company’s profile through your CSR work and your support of the local community.
For more information contact John Cadogan, Vice Principal, on 07540 745642 or firstname.lastname@example.org