Teaching has the power to transform lives. Nowhere is your impact more greatly felt than in schools that serve deprived communities.
Contract start date: September 2021
Applications submitted by: noon Monday 4th January 2021
Successful candidates informed by: noon Tuesday 5th January 2021
Interviews: During week of 7th & 8th January 2021
Salary: Outer London Leadership Pay Scale L28-L33 (£85,290 - £95,975)
Contract type: Full-time
Contract term: Permanent
We’ve got a really clear idea about the type of teachers we’d like to join our team. We know there is a recruitment crisis right now, but that doesn’t mean we’ll just settle for anyone we can get.
So, we aren’t looking for people who:
- like things to be the way they’ve always been
- prefer to debate educational policy or how education is going to pot without actually wanting to be a part of changing things for the better
- think that keeping up with technology and teaching practices are a chore
- believe that knowledge should be taught through rote, and that fact based learning is the only/best way to educate a child.
- are scared by the phrase ‘fail and fail better’. Because of course we will, at some point fail, but if we never fail then we haven’t been pushing ourselves enough to improve the education on offer.
We REALLY want people who
- believe it’s a schools responsibly to prepare students for their lives - not just for exam
- want to be in a school which will openly question why we are doing what we are doing and how do we do it better
- you have an itch that you just can’t scratch in your current job, that you want to be part of something new that’ll make a massive difference to students’ lives
- are up for change, challenge and direct communication
- are horrified about the number of NEETS in this country and want to do something about it
- don’t find the phraseology or approach of this ‘rules of application’ to be abhorrent, indeed, you find it a bit refreshing and it piques your interest. If so, then please apply – I definitely want you on the Logic team.
A thriving and oversubscribed 14-19 school with over 200 students in the Sixth Form is looking for a charismatic Principal to continue its compelling journey. You will lead a progressive staff body who are excited by innovation and fully buy into our ethos; helping young people build the skills they need for tomorrow’s economy. It’s Logic.
Piqued your interest? Find out more about the role in the specification below and arrange a visit!
You can book a confidential discussion about this post with Victoria Eadie, CEO of Tudor Park Education Trust, or to arrange for a visit please contact Penny Davies via email on - email@example.com